Pages

Time and Date

Tuesday, 23 June 2026

Some pictures from last winter, November 2025 - January 2026

Kamakura
Mt. Fuji from Shichirigahama, Kamakura

Some of the pictures that I have taken at Kamakura, particularly near Shichirigahama Station. I would like to take pictures of the sunset from this area, however, in the afternoon, tourists would crowd this place, and I am also in a hurry to go home. Perhaps some other time.






Mt. Fuji with its usual “winter cap.”




Every morning during this season, when I stop at this place, I would often see this bird. I don't know whether it is the same or a different bird. I always see this bird waiting on the shore. The surf would carry some small fish towards the shore and this bird would have its hearty breakfast. It is also always alone! I haven't seen any other bird of this kind around or nearby.



I love the reflection of the bird after the waves sweep to the shore then goes back to the sea. It creates a clear, momentary mirror.














 

No comments: